Jul 23, 2007

Happy Blogiversary!

It’s my one-month blogiversary this week! To celebrate I spent big money and had a Contact Me button installed!

(You’re right no big money was spent…. I just had to type in the correct HTML code… …man I sound like a geek! That’s so cool! )

My goal is to have a two-way conversation with scripty’s and crew. I believe it will get there eventually. In the meantime, for those of you who want to leave me a message but don’t necessarily want everyone else to read it you can e-mail me.

I’d love to hear comments, questions, ideas, anything really…. ok, not anything…but you know, film stuff, life stuff. Not where do you live and what’s your bank account number stuff. ☺

Click here

Contact Me

or underneath the About Me section! Thanks! And have a great week!

…..Oh, and don’t forget to vote! It’s painless and free!

(I go for candy at craft service...always candy! You know what those"script"bags on the director's chair are really for? CANDY!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary!

I go for candy too...mostly M&M's and skittles. I like to mix them.