Sep 9, 2007

Script Girl


I typically hide from behind the scenes camera crews...This one managed to capture me hard at work on a feature. Check it out...pen ready..paying attention...and for a brief moment not thinking about Heath Bars!

Gossip Update:

#1We have confirmed that the evil vile screaming director E.Y. DID end up working at Home Depot...but only for a short time...(I'm guessing he yelled at a customer and got fired.)

#2 The crazy producer DID fire all the union crew members and replaced them with non-union...and she is also known to pay grip and electric LESS than the female department heads. hmmm.

Hope you all are busy! No work for me next week so I think I'll paint the bathroom!

p.s. Hello Paris!!

2 comments:

Emon said...

Maybe E.Y was spending too much time framing 'shots' with his hands.

Enjoy your week off!

Scripty said...

LOL! I'm imaging that happening in the tool isle!