Sep 17, 2008

Other People's Blogs

Not much has been happening. No good set gossip. Well, truthfully, no work in the last few weeks so I've been painting my living room. Productive, but hardly blog-worthy. I do have a job coming up that has something to do with Jesus, so I've got that going for me.

Besides getting paint-fume headaches, I have been spending more time on the internet, shopping on-line, watching YouTube, and finding new blogs. Here are some new additions to my blog list.

I love the way Polybloggimous described my job.

The Watertowerproject has a great organisation diagram on How Hollywood Works. (if this doesn't make you laugh, you're really having a bad day.)

This is funny 'cause it's true of a P.A.'s life

Oh, and hop over to Blood Sweat and Tedium and wish him a happy first anniversary of blogging!

2 comments:

Stuff said...

I thought you might enjoy my Hollywood experience. If you're interested, check it out:

http://thecorner33.blogspot.com/

Nathan said...

Yo Scripty,

I've been getting constant hits from this post. Thanks.

Oh, and you're apparently very popular.

:D