Mar 4, 2009

Buon giorno!

So, this totally made my day:

Hi! I'm an Italian script supervisor (much more veteran than you are, I'm afraid...). I've often read your blog which I find brilliant, you are very talented in writing. But what I like the most is to discover that movie people are quite the same all over the world! In Italy we might have lower budgets and produce a very few movies per year, but my god the directors are made with the same mould! And not only the directors... and if you don't mind I would like to link your blog to our association's website (www.aiarse.it).
Good bye and...good luck! ;-)

I'm not sure I agree with the "talented writing" part, but hey, I'm not above lapping up a little flattery now and then!

Keep the e-mail's coming!! My whole point in doing this was to have a place for Scripty's from around the world to come together and talk about our craft. And don't forget to check out the link!

No comments: